Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
Co-Sponsored by the National Apartment Association Education Institute
More and more apartment management companies, owners and investors are asking for NAA-designated CAMs to fill their staffing needs. CAM is well respected in the industry as "The" designation for apartment managers and those who aspire to higher learning.
• Listing as NAAEI designate
• Annual subscription to units magazine
• Discounted prices for industry products
• Designation certificate, pin and wallet card
• CAM designation logo use on business stationery
How to Obtain the CAM Designation
CAM candidates must have:• worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months (can be obtained during the candidacy period for CAM);
• Successfully complete the courses listed below
• Meet all examination requirements at a designated testing center
• Complete all requirements within 12 months of declaring your candidacy for CAM.
The Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) courses include:
- Mgmt. For Residential Issues-March 12, 2014
- Fair Housing- March 19, 2014
- Financial Management- March 26, 2014
- Marketing - April 9, 2014
- Maintenance for Managers - April 16, 2014
- Risk Management - May 6, 2014
- Human Resource Management - May 14, 2014
- Human Resource Management - May 21, 2014
- Research, Analysis & Evaluation - May 21, 2014
About the CAM Exam
The 2-part CAM exam is a maximum of four hours.
Part One: 115 questions timed for two hours.
Part Two: 75 questions timed for two hours.
Ready to take your two-part proctored exam?
Click here to find a testing site and enroll.
$799 Members/ $950 Non-Members (payment plan option available for members only)
For Individual Class pricing download the flyer.
If you are a busy professional who may not have the time or ability to travel, CAM online may meet your needs!
In order for the CAM designation to be specific to California, a separate California specific Fair Housing course will be required.
To register for a current Fair Housing seminar, click here
To register for CAM Online, click here
How to Renew and acquire Continuing Education Credits (CEC's)
• The Renewal process and continuing education credits (CEC's)
• Apply for Renewal here